Ticam II GTX Mens Combat Boots
$269.94Unit price per
Lowa Size Conversion
Expected delivery date: December 11 - December 12.
Reinvented to offer better fit, supportive comfort, and easy ankle flex the Ticam ll Gore-Tex hiking boots from Lowa have a lighter construction than their predecessor. Ideal for backpacking on the toughest of treks, these lace-up ankle boots are more than ready to face any challenge the outdoors might throw at you.
- High-quality split suede and Cordura upper for a durable yet breathable fit.
- Three-zone FlexFit lacing system that allows an easy, natural motion of the ankle.
- Proprietary Lace Loop technology and patented "I-Lock" locking hooks.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for comfortable wearing on uneven terrain.
- Gusseted C4 anatomically shaped tongue to keep debris and moisture out and improve flex.
- High-profile construction to keep ankles secure.
- Breathable textile lining with Gore-Tex interior membrane for waterproofing and ultimate climate control.
- Removable, textile lined insole with slow reacting foam layer for added comfort.
- PU midsole with SPS Cushion for added support and shock absorption.
- Full-length, 5mm nylon stabilizer with a PU layer for optimal underfoot control.
- Vibram AppTrail outsole with deep lugs for excellent traction on difficult terrain.
- High wall rubber rand for extra protection.